Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Garden Cart

For my birthday last year, I asked for a garden cart. It's like a wheel barrow, but much better. When I asked for it, we were co-housing and waiting and wondering if we really would get to have a bit of land. The garden cart was a way of stating that yes, indeed, it would all work out and I would have a reason for this most lovely tool.


One of the first things I did with my cart was move boxes from the barn to the house. Then, it helped haul trash from the garage and the house and the barn. Then I used it to haul all the wood from where it was dumped to the woodshed Jason built. It's hauled compost, brush, and children. Most recently, I've used it to haul water from the frost free hydrant to all the various trees and things.

It is my mechanical advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment